mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Island


If I have a chance to go anywhere in the world .I am going to an island anywhere in Ecuador.Or there will be palms, warm sand and buit the wave.So for my first trips ''in the South'' I was calm, sun and heat.Oncretely I do not know anything about this island I'm going to discover.Ca'll be a nice surprise. I would to know which of the island is the best to visited.I would also like to know the wheather of the places.I would like to know the price of this island poor buy.I have to go surfing on my island priver.I would like to get sumsuntan of my boat.And I would also a lovely beach house.If I had time and money I would do all those thing dream about.And not to mention I would invited my friends and my family on my island . The name of the island would be '' Pedneault island 's ''.It's my dream .


154 Worlds

1 commentaire: