lundi 9 novembre 2009

The cats


The domestic cat, small animal agile, intelligent and soft fur, is a mammal of the order Carnivora and the family Felidae. In Canada, there are approximately 4.8 million domestic cats, or an average of 2.4 cats per household with cats (little more than two households).Virtually all agree that house cats are descended from the African wildcat The first traces of domesticated cats date back to ancient Egypt, circa 2500 BC. BC Egyptians devote enormous respect in Chat: they revere and take care it does not hurt.It's not my favorite pet.You what's your favorite pet ?

4 commentaires:

  1. I'am surprise that you talk about animals in your blog! You who don't like it.I don't understand why you hate animals, but i have a feeling that one day, you'll adopt a pet. =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know .I know But I don't have Choose Because a don't have another idea. I do not think of adopting an animal one day, but perhaps which I would be alone with several cat. LOL

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Aha Marjo, you're so funny. You'll not dead alone with several cats. =P

    It is your cat on your picture? He is so ugly, i'm scared.

    I love cats but I prefer dogs.

    Émilie Alain
    32words

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. HA HA ! That is true, this cat is REALLY ugly !
    You could choose dog...it's more nice and cats are so borring ! It's funny because you talk about animals and you are always saying :Oh I don't like animals !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer