vendredi 8 janvier 2010

Chocolat


There are few foods that can boast create such fervor among the people. Chocolate is a passion that goes beyond the love of sweets and desserts.There are several kinds of chocolate. Each of them through his excenllente.White chocolate, black pudding and each is delicious.Chocolate is popular for its tonic and therapeutic.So, Do you like chocolat. Me I love chocolat. What's your chocolat favorite.What chocolate loves you best? White, black, milk?

4 commentaires:

  1. I really like chocolat too. My favourite kind of chocolat are hershey bar! Most particular, hershey bar with almonds!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes me too I love chocolate but I try to control me because it's not good for the body ! hihi. But it's always good to eat a chocolate in whatever situation !It's so good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I LOVE CHOCOLATE , but I need of control me because I will go to became big big big !
    I like eat chocolate with strawberry. miammm !

    Take care MARJO !! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm in love with chocolate! It's my drug! The kind of chocolate that I like the most is coconut chocolate and milk chocolate with fruits inside.But I don't like white chocolate because it's too sweetened for me.

    RépondreSupprimer