mercredi 6 janvier 2010

Millénium







Genre:Suspense

Origin:DenmarkSweden


Last month, I saw the first movie of the millennium. I did not expect.I was pleasantly suprise.This film is very good.In the process, Henrik Vanger, an old industrial invites the forties single to settle on their island Hedestad in northern Sweden, so that investigation into the disappearance of his niece Harriet, which happened forty years earlier . Recalcitrant and working against the will of the other clan members Vanger, Blomkvist is leaving gradually won over by the mystery of his disappearance and discovers some clues unpublished. But it is a discovery made by Lisbeth Salander, an eccentric computer hacker unmasked in Stockholm, with whom he is now team, which is the investigative reporter on a track far more terrifying still.
We leave this to the games. I recommend it. Go see it now !

1 commentaire:

  1. I also saw the film Millenium and I have only good critics to give. It there some week, the second version took out and I have really hastens to be going to see it, I am certain that it will be as much good.

    RépondreSupprimer