I practice basketball for 3 years. I really love this sport. The atmosphere with my team is great. All my teammates excellente.On his work team.Nous sum in full season of basketball and for now everything goes well (6 victory and defeat 0). It is hoped that his ongoing on this launch. Sports are important in our lives. What sport do you practice? if you have nothing to do, come see us play!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Hello MArjoo!
RépondreSupprimerLast year I had love to play with you. It was really fun.Christian was a great coach. I miss you and all girl in team. You are really good this year. You are the best in all your category. When I go to see your match I find this genial because all your team play together and you win each time! So good luck for the rest of your season. Bye see you later!
Hello !
RépondreSupprimerI wanted to say that I'm really happy that we are in the same team since three years! I learned a lot of things thanks to you! I hope that next year I could still playing with you!:D
xx
Wow! i am very proud of you!
RépondreSupprimerYou got a great team and for a girl you're not that bad;) aha im just kidding you.
Don't give up and have a good season marjo:)
Good job, continue your best performance.Basketball is a very nice sport I thnik and I practice this sport three years.I like this sport because is it a sport team. Good luck for the rest of the season.
RépondreSupprimer